Skills And Tools:
About the job:
We are looking for an administrative assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks and provide support to managers and employees.
Main Job Duties:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the concerned employee or department.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Provide word-processing and secretarial assistance.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Maintain the general filing system.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Organize and schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Research and creates presentations.
- Organize travel arrangements for senior managers.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist the managers and employees in the administrative issues as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree & Proven experience in administrative / secretarial work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and MS Office Package.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills.
- Multi-tasked and helpful team player.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Females only.
- Secretary- Law FirmConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria4 days ago