Skills And Tools:
We are a retail company that has around 100 employees. We are looking for a candidate who can:
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Execute the Recruitment process.
- Provide employees & job candidates with their job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working hours, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.)
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Maintain and update employee database.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any relevant field.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in the field.
- V. Good English is a must.
- V. Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago