- 39In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
QHSE Manager is responsible for the Quality assurance of the organization as well as all health and safety matters.
QA/QC: He is ultimately responsible for guaranteeing the quality of the products and services, developing quality standards, gives guidance to the QC in conducting tests and identifying issues in production of products.
Their day-to-day work involves the establishing of quality standards and checking adherence to them. Also ensure organization is prepared for external and internal audits to obtain/retain technical and industry-specific qualifications.
HSE: His/her role is to establish and implement the company’s HSE management system .
To be responsible for the development, implementation, assessment and review of a comprehensive health, safety and environmental management plan, and the delivery of initiatives that improve safety outcomes in the workplace.
• Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures
• Performing routine inspections and quality tests
• Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed.
• Create training materials and operating manuals.
• Oversee routine inspections and work with various teams to correct issues that arise in the production process.
• Following up with the appropriate channels when mistakes are found Report and document after inspection.
• Execute quality improvement testing.
• Responsible for company adherence to industry quality and safety standards (national and international).
• Formulating and managing the development and implementation of goal, objectives, policies and systems pertaining to QC and setting QC compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved.
• Maintaining documented Quality Control procedures.
• Generate non-conformance reports and analysis, plus provides recommendations on corrective action and oversees implementation. Identifying relevant quality-related training and delivering training.
• Supervising technical staff in carrying out inspections, tests and checks.
• Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
• Ensure that the workplace is monitored and is fully in compliance with all applicable HSE standards, rules and regulations in order to maintain safety in manufacturing facilities.
• Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
• Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
• Carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings on the relevant forms, and identify trends and suggest improvement plans.
• Ensure the results of safety inspections are documented; monitoring the investigation of accidents and injuries; ensuring that corrective actions are taken; and providing recommendations for ways to prevent similar accidents.
• Bring company related Quality, health and safety matters to the attention of the management at regular intervals.
• BSc Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Quality or other relevant field)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same role within manufacturing environment (preferred in home appliances)
• Solid knowledge of relevant manufacturing standards
• previous knowledge of ISO 9001,14001 & 45001 standards
• Lean Six-sigma certified is preferred
• Valid qualification in occupational health and safety & Environment
- Software Quality Control LeadConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza28 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - Alshrouk... - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- fire fighting section head - Nasr City, Cairo22 days ago
- Surface-mount technology proce... - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- Marketing Engineer Associate - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- Senior Software Tester - Maadi, Cairo21 days ago
- Electroplating engineer - Nasr City, Cairo23 days ago
- Quality Assurance Section Head - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Sales Engineer ( Projects ) - Heliopolis, Cairo28 days ago
- EXPORT SALES ENGINEER - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago
- Quality Control ManagerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia3 days ago
- Quality ManagerMulti M Group - Salam City, Cairo23 days ago
- Quality Assurance ManagerDecorative Glass And Arab Union Glass Group - Obour City, Cairo12 days ago
- Quality Control Managerariika - Obour City, Cairo23 days ago
- Quality Assurance Manager - Is...Confidential Company - Ismailia, Egypt21 days ago
- Quality Assurance ExecutiveNaguib Selim - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Quality Assurance EngineerEDECS El Dawlia for Engineering & Contracting - Nasr City, Cairo20 days ago
- QC Manager EngineerEgyptian Countryside Development Company - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- Factory ManagerGrand Plast - khanka, Qalubia2 days ago
- R D ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago