-New Cairo, CairoPosted 1 month ago
262Applicants for1 open position
- 21In Consideration
- 5Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Review and take notes on documents before being signed by the CEO.
- Creating necessary reports/memos.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings and sending meeting notes/actions to attendees.
- Handling communications on various channels on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as a point of contact between the CEO and external clients.
- Serve as the first point of contact to Chairman’s visitors at the office.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Process mail and distribute as necessary.
- Communicating and organizing with internal departments to maintain a smooth operation.
- Any other tasks assigned by him CEO.
- Oversee the guest experience and ensure a personal, friendly experience for anyone coming into the office, and maintain complete accessibility in both availability and warmth of character.
- Ensure peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues.
- Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified.
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions.
- Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact in the reception area, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting.
- Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, maintaining filing system, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list.
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed.
- Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience at least two or three years as Chairman /CEO office manager is a must.
- Very good to excellent English level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook).
- Accountability and Adaptability skills.
- High level of organization skills and follow-up skills.
- Time management skills and flexibility skills.
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook.
- Must be presentable and formal wear is a must.
- Experience in the construction field is highly preferable.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Experience in developing internal systems.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Sales Supervisor - Constructio... - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Chairman Personal Assistant / ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- HR Generalist - Dokki, Giza24 days ago
- Visa Consultant - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Branch Manager - Smouha, Alexandria28 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Tendering En... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Marketing Administrator - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Sales Coordinator - Real Estat... - Heliopolis, Cairo13 days ago
- Data-Entry Operator - Smouha, Alexandria5 days ago
- Technical Office ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo19 days ago