Skills And Tools:
We are hiring team leaders who KNOW the way, GO the way and SHOW the way to their teams to ensure set commercial objectives are met if not exceeded. We are seeking people who have the ability to influence others through impactful communication capabilities and drive all for results at both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
First Line Sales Manager as per the following details:
- Designation: First Line Sales Manager (FLSM)
- Location: Cairo
- Reporting: National Sales Manager
The FLSM acts as an intermediate between the organization and the Sales Force and represents a focal point of contact for both. The role is all about leading a team of regional Medical Representatives to achieve common goals and results
A. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Knowledge:
- Take full ownership of the district and its commercial success
- Know and lead the way in assigned geographical territories
- Develop and maintain sustainable partnership with KOLs of the therapy areas of responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and share market intelligence as needed with business stakeholder e.g. Marketing, Key Account Team, etc.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling Medical Representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Professionally update diseases , products and competitors knowledge
- Develop the team ensuring succession and manpower supply
- Identify and set retention plans for regional talents in liaising with the HR team
- Determine development needs for the regional team using comprehensive TNA along with the Performance management System
- Coach, motivate and inspire assigned team to accomplish business goals and maximize their individual performance, both face-to-face and remotely
- Delegate task to the team to expose, engage and develop them by doing
3.Achieving Business Objectives:
- Actively participate in the staffing process of the team of responsibility
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations
- Meet (if not exceed) sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Monitor and closely follow the activities of the team submitted to the CRM system. Analyze and conclude meaningful outcome
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science)
- Experience: Previous experience of Pharmaceutical FLSM role is mandatory.
- Multinational experience is an advantage
- Language : English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Professional MS-Office knowledge
C.Competencies and Behaviors:
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Role-model of integrity and personal honesty
- Demonstrated Leadership Essentials
- Business planning; the ability to develop clear and logical business plans for self and/or others that allow successful implementation of commercially viable ideas
- Professional communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to influence, convince and persuade
- Coaching for results; the ability to help another person to improve their performance using a range of skills and techniques, which collectively allow the person being coached to clarify their goals
- Strong sense of accountability and autonomy
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfill your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the community’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Please visit us:
Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age disability, or other characteristics protected by prevailing regulations, practice or customs/traditions.
About the Company:
Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has +20 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost +66 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines. Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at New Cairo as well. We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets. Recently Multicare Poland has been launched which will be the entry port of the business to the European Union (EU).
- Sales Team Leader (Real Estate... - Katameya, Cairo14 hours ago
- Sales Team Leader - Real Estat...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Sales Account Manager ( Mechan... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 hours ago
- Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Media Buyer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Social Media Specialist - Haram, Giza2 days ago
- Front End Developer - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo11 hours ago
- Sales Development Representati... - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Indoor Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Branch Pharmacist - Sales Mana...Confidential Company - Hawamdeyya, Giza3 days ago