Skills And Tools:
CONTRACT IN-HAND PROCESS (ACTIVE PROJECTS):
- Cooperate with the site managers and executive departments to collect data for actual works.
- Preparing the monthly planning reports for the clients, and issue the required planning and cost reports to projects control manager.
- Preparation of the project time schedules, and confirm the baseline.
- Perform productivity analysis of the construction activities, and create new rates for new activities.
- Helping in schedule resources loading for some projects (if needed).
- Attend the required meetings with engineers / sub-contractors.
- Loading the resources on the time schedule along SAP, and EPPM.
- Perform the cost reports for the projects within the project duration.
- Study the tender documents (drawings, B.O.Q, contract….etc), and collect the required data.
- Prepare the tender overview, and tender project time schedules after review with the Projects control manager, and contract engineers.
- Prepare the cash flow, and estimated work values for tender projects after review with projects control manager.
- Issue the construction method statement for the tender projects to Projects control manager.
- Prepare the report of man-power and equipment for the tender projects, according to the company resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management / Civil Engineering / Architectural Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in the same field.
- Fluent English.
- Computer Skills
- Up to +2 years of P6 operation.
- Construction ManagerConfidential Company - Farafra, New Valley7 days ago