Skills And Tools:
- Provide the company with the driving force through successful handling both short and long-term commercial venture.
- Retain customers to secure sales volumes and prices targeted by developing, implementing and supervising sales procedures and tactics
- Coordinate with different organization department to facilitate the work flow
- Manage different aspects of the commercial field of the organization
- Identify target customers having potential business opportunities
- Participate in developing new products to meet customer’s needs
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of the annual financial budget
- Maintain a high-quality image and reputation in the market place
- Give input in the development of product line changes, price policy changes and new product applications intended to increase sales and profitability
- Follow up customer complaint and ways to solve it in coordination with the supply chain manager.
- Follow up the production schedule, according to customer’s need.
- Timely submission of Sales reports.
- Manage and follow up the collection with customers.
- Develop new business and new market opportunities for products within the assigned territory.
- Study the current market situation and develop and new opportunities needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Strong network of sales
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and decision-maker.
- Good command of English
- 7 to 10 years of experience building materials and construction industry experience
- Sales management experience.
- Building industry experience.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills