Skills And Tools:
- Input program scheduling details, logistics details and follow through on implementation.
- Ensure instructors and clients are informed of all aspects of program and schedule pre-delivery
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Coordinate customer registration and scheduling
- Confirm customer attendance and progress
- Suggest and implement solutions when there is a service issue.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle student and instructor logistics and assist in proper resource management
- Ensure that instructors and clients attended the sessions with no problems.
- 0 to 3 overall experience, teaching experience is a plus.
- Graduates only fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good Communicator
- Adaptive to change
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Can work under pressure
- Fluent English is preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) high Proficiency level is a must.
- Head of ProgramsConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- SAP Project CoordinatorConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago