Skills And Tools:
- The sales manager providing technical sales and solutions for the Company, handles a team for proper sales coverage conducts client visits, present the company products and services, and develop client relationships. Market and project handling along their follow-up to ensure maximizing sales opportunities to the company.
- Will be responsible for mechanical products (Control valves – Safety valves – Air dryers) for Oil & Gas, Power, Fertilizer, Chemical and most heavy industrial processes sectors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Projects tackling and follow-up early enough throughout the complete project cycle, making sure that we take part in it.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Follow up all enquirers, negotiating contracts and preparing proposals.
- Conduct Site Survey.
- Complete sales cycle monitoring from lead to close.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Setting sales plans to achieve required targets.
- Managing and leading team members to achieve team target.
- Maintains and Coordinate relationship and leads with our principals abroad.
- Develop sales plans covering both supplier and company requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
- More than 7 years of Sales experience as well as technical experience.
- Very Good Command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.