Skills And Tools:
- Smartella is a software company based in the UK with an office based in Cairo.
- Smartella is seeking an innovative Digital Marketing Specialist to support our marketing initiatives. You will be contributing your technical expertise to the development of our marketing materials, assist with marketing campaigns and launches, and provide sales staff with technical support.
- To ensure success as a Digital Marketing Specialist, you should exhibit sound knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to apply your technical expertise to the development of marketing materials. A top-notch Digital Marketing Specialist will be someone whose technical expertise results in marketing campaign success.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Identify trends and insights
- Allocate marketing investments
- Plan and direct marketing campaigns
- Manage an organization's website and maintain it, keeping best practices in mind
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Implement and analyze performance metrics
- Measure and assess goals vis-a-vis ROI
- Device experiments and conversion tests
- Provide internal reports on a regular basis
- Execute new and creative collaborations among technologies and platforms
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital marketing role.
- A portfolio of previous marketing campaigns to showcase experience and creativity.
- Solid knowledge of marketing software programs
- Ability to clearly present marketing ideas and concepts.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- Good communication skills in English.
Why join Smartella?
- The opportunity to join the team in the UK.
- Career progression: we help you to get prepared for your promotion and your next role.
- Challenge: we provide some interesting and challenging tasks.
- Wider impact: we are committed to making the world a better place by wide-spreading online education and saving the world from boring eLearning.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bonus on performance.
- State-of-the-art training to foster your skills and to acquire new skills.
- 21 days paid holidays + all the official holidays in Egypt.
- Enhancing your English skills.
- Working with the latest technologies for clients from the UK, the US, and Canada.
Please attach some samples/snapshots of your work with your CV or include a link to a portfolio in your CV. We apologize for not accepting any application with no detailed answers to the screening questions.
- A telephone interview (estimated time: 15 minutes)
- A final interview (estimated time: 1 hour)
- Some candidates could be requested to do a paid task as part of the interview process.
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago