Skills And Tools:
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
- Cold calling, email campaigns, and assist in social media campaigns.
- Send campaigns and schedule appointments with interested parties.
- Acquire contacts from aggregators or search individually via job networking platforms.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in all stages of "Out of home media buying".
- They should be confident with building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills, working to create long-term value for the business from customers, markets and relationships,
- Focuses on growing the business by generating & closing new deals, scout for potential growth opportunities, design and chase these opportunities in the field of digital out of home advertising.
- A Bachelor's degree with 3-5 years in Out of home media buying industry is a MUST.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- CRM experience is preferred.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to identify potential leads.
- Ability to communicate with managers, directors, VPs.
- Strong knowledge of the media buying industry.
- Ability to use MS Excel for contact generation and deal cycle tracking.
- Knowledge of research and strategy development.
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning.
- Business Development Specialis...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago