HR OfficerPosted 1 month ago
152Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Serving as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- A bachelor’s degree .
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds and in a multicultural environment.
- Tertiary qualification(s) in Human Resources.
- Experience in recruitment and on boarding.
- Knowledge of contemporary recruitment and on boarding practice.
- Demonstrated sound organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated sound administrative skills in human resource operational activities.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality in regards to all HR issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as work with minimal supervision as required.
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago