Safety & Occupational Health EngineerPosted 1 month ago
94Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Provide health and safety measures in a working environment.
- Support staff with the identification of environmental aspects and determining the project objectives and target.
- Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices.
- Participating in setting the policy for awareness and educating employees about the means of work and publications.
- A Bachelor degree in any Engineering discipline is a must
- 6-8 years of experience in the construction field is a must
- NEBOSH IGC is a must
- ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 certificates are preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to drive accomplishments
- Ability to work as a team member as well as a lead role
- Effective reporting and communication skills
- Age up to 35 years old
- Cairo resident is preferred
- HSE Section Head - Burj Al Ara...Easy Group For Health and Beauty Care - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria7 days ago
- Health & Safety Environment He...Premier Services and Recruitment Overseas - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia8 days ago