Skills And Tools:
Sales / Operation
- Deliver sales of several marketplace e-commerce channels and responsible for the
product/channel mix and optimization between marketplaces on daily basis.
- Oversee the day-to-day marketplace E-commerce operations, updates, post listings,
promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance.
- Sell in ideas and product pitches, and solution selling to various partners to hit growth
- Plan weekly, monthly and annual forecast for channels as well as item and category
projection for inventory management.
- Discover and identify new channels as defined in the annual strategy, negotiate
contracts, test and build new accounts as needed; serve as project manager to ensure
all aspects of partnership are integrated.
- Replenishment and reorders.
- Act as single point of contact with existing marketplaces and manage the relationship
successfully and grow new relationships with new ones.
- Deep in marketplace relations with the key persons at the partners.
Merchandising / Inventory
- Create and launch continually promotional activity at the item level and decide the
channel strategy by SKU (which e-commerce channels, what products will sell in, and
- Liaise with direct and indirect team and management to ensure proper item-level details
and promotional activity to drive item and category sales.
Finance Reporting / Analysis
- Develop and implement the assortment and inventory plan to match the sales plan.
Work with other divisions to maximize inventory.
- Reporting daily sales.
- Reporting weekly sales report to management.
- Understanding of E-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace and channel
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with demonstrated entrepreneurial initiative, as
well as able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and comfortable and teachable with the technology.
- 2+ years of management experience (project, program, and people management)
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Fluency in English.
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Sales Manager - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- National Sales Manager - Pharm... - Cairo, Egypt29 days ago
- Real Estate Team Leader - Giza - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Team Leader - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Research Operations Manager - Nasr City, Cairo24 days ago
- Senior sales team leader - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia26 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo22 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Medical Sales Supervisor - Gre... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Marketplace Accounts Ma...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Account ManagerFawry for Banking Technology and Electronic Payments S.A.E - Smart Village, Giza20 days ago