Skills And Tools:
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Prepares long term and short term contracts with suppliers
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Evaluating products and suppliers
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Approach new supplier in order to check the possibility of dealing with them.
- Asking for sample and offer.
- Participating in the suppliers auditing.
- Monitoring the trail order and add to approved supplier list.
- Participates with R&D and technical team in new projects.
- Place of work: Zamalik - Cairo
- 5+ years of experience as a Purchasing Specialist or in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Purchasing And Logistics Secti...Confidential Company - Suez, Egypt5 days ago
- Purchasing Section HeadConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria10 days ago
- Deputy Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - Ameria, Alexandria3 days ago
- Purchasing & Logistics OfficerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo10 days ago
- Purchasing RepresentativeConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia10 days ago