CEO Assistant - Office ManagerPosted 1 month ago
366Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
TAVOC Advertising requires CEO ASSISTANT - OFFICE MANAGER :
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties . In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the CEO and managing the and supervising the company's teams .
in details :
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handles confidential information; organizes and maintains files
- Prepares information and research for executive needs
- May help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Identify decision makers within the client organization and convince them of our services.
- Build relationships with new clients.
- Work with our team to develop proposals to potential clients
monitoring and managing the internal team via our systems .
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform all clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Trustworthy, able to respect confidentiality
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management
- Well-organized, detail-oriented
- Strong writing ability
- Excellent verbal communication
- Proficient with computers, especially in MS Office
- Past secretarial experience preferred
- Executive Secretary - GM - Obour City, Cairo21 days ago
- Reception Administration - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Store Manager / Assistant Stor... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Vendor Coordinator - Fresh Gra... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Plant Administrator - Ain Sokhna, Suez17 days ago
- (B2B) Sales Lead - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Housing administrative Special... - New Cairo, Cairo25 days ago
- Data Entry Specialist - Downtown, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Support Specialist - Fem... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza27 days ago
- CEO Office Assistant-Preferabl...Nasaaem Hospital - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Executive Assistant / Office M...Streams - Dokki, Giza3 days ago
- assistant officeCreative Group - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Receptionist - Sheikh ZayedWham Clinics - Sheikh Zayed, Giza3 days ago
- Office Admin - CairoSigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- CEO AssistantLemonspaces - Downtown, Cairo2 days ago
- Account ExecutiveScope IMS - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Executive AssistantConfidential Company - Imbaba, Giza25 days ago
- Administrative AssistantAman Holding - Nasr City, Cairo27 days ago
- Executive Assistant to Charity...TEPCO S.A.E. - 6th of October, Giza19 days ago