Skills And Tools:
The Key Account Manager is responsible for product offerings’ sales in the assigned region(s) with the ultimate goal to increase sales volume and meet the division’s sales targets.
The ideal candidate would come from a Systems Integrator or Solutions Provider background and have extensive experience in selling digital transformation solutions, a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, and an established network of connections within the government and private sector across Egypt.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and execution of the sales division’s objectives and ensure alignment with the business unit’s strategy.
- Responsible for lead management including intelligence collection, pipeline assembly, local partner identification, and client education.
- Supervise the bid management process to ensure completeness and timely authorization.
- Analyze the market and assess the different sales channels.
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationships with key players in the assigned region(s).
- Responsible for achieving set sales targets through current and new clients.
- Contribute to the development and management of partnerships with technology vendors.
- Ensure that new opportunities are won and existing clients’ contracts are renewed/extended.
- Identify, assign and work with channel partners to bid jointly on selected tenders and manage relationships throughout the bidding process.
- Maintain a presence in key tradeshows pertaining to the business unit.
- Ensure complete and timely entry of any required information in the CRM system.
Background and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration or Computer Engineering / Science; MBA is a plus.
- The cumulative experience of 6+ years, with at least 3 years within a similar role.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Established a network of connections within the government and private sector across Egypt.
- Proven proficiency in managing key / strategic accounts and closing medium to large-scale deals.
- Excellent presentation, communication, selling and negotiation skills.
- Established know-how in different project models such as BOT, PPP, frame, and direct financing.
- Effective management of channel partners as well as technology vendors.
- Extensive experience in selling Digital Transformation and AI-Powered Solutions (RPA, BPM, ECM, e-Services, Chatbots, Data Capture, Document Understanding, etc.)
- Good understanding of Queue Management Systems, Sentiment Analysis, and other customer experience solutions is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Ability to plan and think strategically
- Effective time management skills
- Thrive under stress and tight deadlines
- Excellent multi-tasker
- Customer-focused, well balancing between best fit and best practice
- Willingness and ability to travel occasionally (up to 10%)
-Proven experience as a key account manager with a background in IT and software field is a must ( #Light_current - #Physical_security - #queuing_system - #software solution).
• Sectors: Banking - Education - Telecom - Contractors - Consultant
Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Key Account Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Key Account Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Pharmacy Key Account ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago