Skills And Tools:
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budget data regarding personnel costs and headcount to forecast expenses and requirements
- Assists with the performance management including the annual merit increase, bonus & incentive plan process & review
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle management " Offer proposals, Promotions, salary adjustments, Etc.." full Hire to Retire process.
- Deep dive in all compensation elements & provide recommendations & optimization plans whenever needed
- Participates in market & salary survey to ensure that compensation & benefits are benchmarked against best practices & trends.
- In charge of annual HR, Budget Planning for the whole company and ensure accurate and timely data submission
- Responsible for the procedures for social insurance for all staff.
- Responsible for the procedures for medical insurance for all staff.
- Preparation of monthly payroll.
- Preparation of, monthly overtime shifts and visits.
- Coordination of social activities.
- Considering conservation of information and documents in secrecy.
- Follow the hospital's policy with regard to confidentiality.
- Excellent Excel use.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or a relevant field.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago