Procurement Engineer (MEP)Posted 1 month ago
71Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create PO's for projects based on bill of quantities and supplier prices.
- Negotiate with some suppliers final prices.
- Ensure the project components ordered do not exceed BOQ's / approved contracts.
- Compare SMR's with contract BOQs and discuss any discrepancies.
- Typical systems include piping, mechanical and electrical fire fighting equipment, security equipment such as CCTV, Access control etc..
- Update and report during project progress project cost center from a procurement perspective.
- Engineering company specializing in MEP services is looking for a procurement engineer with 4-8 years of experience
- Experience in reviewing drawings, BOQs in Electrical and mechanical items.
- Training will be provided but need to have prior experience.
- Procurement Officer (Engineeri...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Procurement EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago