Skills And Tools:
- Receiving hiring requests from the company’s different departments.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Source potential candidates on all recruitment channels.
- Participate in job fairs and other recruitment venues.
- Conduct exit interviews prepare exit reports and communicate in order to take necessary actions towards turnover rates.
- Send job offer emails and answer inquiries regarding compensation and benefits.
- Follow up with the Managers regarding the performance of newly hired employees during the probation period and take necessary actions towards unsatisfactory ones.
- Arranges management interview schedules.
- Follow up with the accepted candidate’s hiring documents.
- Update recruitment database.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- +3 years of experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter in (Interior Design, Retail, Construction industry).
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with (phone, online and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or a related field is required.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago