Skills And Tools:
Achieve Projects Objectives
- Define and communicate projects objectives that are clear, useful, and attainable.
- Manage the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, time, scope, and quality Undertake Key Project management activities
- Develop project plans that identify resource and budgetary needs.
- Host project meetings at least once a week with team and managers.
- Ensure delivery of the project within timelines and budget.
- Procure the projects requirements like workforce, required information, various agreements and material or technology needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Monitor projects progress and create projects status reports for PMO heads and stakeholders and take needed decisions.
- Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members.
- Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Make effective decisions according to circumstances change while providing multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Delegate tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicate with top management to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or when the financing for the project change.
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or a related field.
- PMP certified;IAPM, PMP.
- MS. Project
- MS. Office tools.
- Business acumen.
- People management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Service Skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Process Improvement.
- MS Project.
- Agile software.
- Planning & Budgeting skills.
- English Fluency.
A minimum of 8+ years that must include at least;
- 8+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- 8+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- 3+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client/business and documentation.
- 8+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with an understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle.
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- IT Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo11 days ago
- Technical Presales Manager - Smart Village, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior GRC Consultant - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Mobile Team Lead ( iOS/Android... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- SOC L2 Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Planning Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Project Manager (Civil ...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sr. SAP Business One Consultan...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- Research Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo23 hours ago
- Software Project ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago