Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for preparing & updating projects’ BOQs and calculating quantities.
- Review schematic designs of new projects received from the design team, to verify their compliance with local building codes & regulations.
- Responsible for the technical revision of all architecture drawings, at different phases of the work progress.
- Responsible for reviewing structure & MEP drawings and technical coordination between all disciplines.
- Responsible for reviewing all shop drawings received from contractors
- Responsible for communicating with contractors & suppliers.
- Responsible for creating any required construction details.
- Responsible for regularly updating the “Construction Details Library”.
- Responsible for regularly updating the “Vendors List” of manufacturers and suppliers.
- Responsible for responding to RFIs and site queries.
- Attend meetings with consultants, contractors, suppliers & client representatives as needed.
Reporting to the Senior Tech. Office Engineer.
- Mechanical engineer
- Experience not less than 4 years in the same field (As a technical office engineer)
- Auto Cad
- Firefighting and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- VRF HVAC Technical Office Engi...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo10 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office & ...Confidential Company - North Coast, Matruh10 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria4 days ago