Social Media ManagerPosted 2 months ago
44Applicants for1 open position
- 10In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organization and brand.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights, and Work with the brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Manage, motivate and coach junior staff such as social media executives or assistants
- Manage a budget for social media activities.
- Educate and train other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles).
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with growth manager to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience then manage the day-to-day team handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Minimum of 7 years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field,
marketing diploma is a plus.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Google drive applications.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater to unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once + Great leadership skills.
- Media Buyer/Social Media Speci...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Digital Marketing & Social Med...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Marketing Manager For Social M...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria20 hours ago