- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Sales Executive will focus on lead generation, prospect management, and sales closure.Also, will research client business referrals, network, and web leads; provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
- Responsible for handling company’s sales and Business -to-Business services to prospective corporates – onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for implementing plans to achieve pipeline/ revenue objectives.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Creating informative presentations, presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and events.
- Collaborating with direct manager on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short – and long-term business development plans.
- Maintain Healthy Pipeline of potential clients and opportunities to ensure business sustainability.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Engage in the preparation of contractual agreements and ensure that they are fully adhered to.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...