Skills And Tools:
- Understand Purchasing strategy and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets.
- Implement Purchasing policies and procedures
- Interface with requester from different departments, obtains details on Purchase Requests, including item description, quantity, delivery date and location providing catalogs and advices as necessary.
- Confer with vendors to obtain product/service information such as price, availability, delivery schedule and discrepancies in quantity or quality
- Review requisitions and to prepare and issue purchase orders.
- Follow up on goods/services delivery within Purchasing Order (PO) delivery terms.
- Responsible for updating Suppliers database.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, Quarterly and yearly reports of the Purchasing section.
- To determine methods of purchasing such as Cash, direct purchase or bid.
- To estimate value according to knowledge of market price.
- Work cooperatively with requester and warehouse.
- Resolve purchasing issues and problems with incorrect orders, Invoices and Shipments.
- Negotiate with local and international suppliers for contractual agreements on fixed prices, delivery term, and standard quality.
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Age : Maximum 30 years Old
- 3 – 7 years of experience in a similar role “ Preferably to be in manufacturing sector or in the field of similar work”
- Bachelor of Accounting or Business Administration
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications
- Good command of English language
- SAP experience is a Must
- Senior Procurement Specialist ...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt5 days ago
- Procurement Officer (Engineeri...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Housew...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago