Quality Control Manager
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
111Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review and study thoroughly project specifications, project drawings, and quality-related contract requirements.
- Approve quality plan (s) at the beginning of each project, and follow the implementation of modifications requested from the management or the consultant and amend the plan accordingly.
- Approve Inspection Test Plans (ITPs) across all plants and sites in terms of the type of inspection, inspection frequency, inspection steps, etc.
- Conduct preparatory meetings with all concerned parties at the commencement of each new project, plant upgrading and plans expansion.
- Lead coordination for “factory inspection” or “off-site inspection” with suppliers or subcontractors.
- Respond to all external and internal inspection requests (IR), by performing inspections on materials with consultants to ensure its compliance with standards.
- Report, monthly, to the management a summary quality control report of all the quality activities performed in terms of non-conformance reports statuses (NCR), material inspection requests (MIR), internal and external inspection requests (IR), etc.
- Manage the defected items or spare parts and conduct cause root analysis, recommend and follow corrective and preventive actions.
- Overview the quality logs updating on regular basis with all quality activities and status to facilitate communication with management and other involved parties.
- Maintain corporate quality objectives and the effectiveness of the quality management system on the site.
- Act as an interface with the clients and consultants in all issues related to Quality.
- Act as a focal and coordination point for ISO internal and external audits and to conduct internal and operation audits.
- Plan and undertake subcontractor audits and reviews of subcontractor quality control programs.
- Set the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Quality Control team.
- Approve and participate in preparing the Quality Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Study carefully the engines and spare parts specifications to be able to accept or reject a spare part due to incompliance with standards.
- Assure that all maintenance activities at plants are done as per the quality best practices.
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical).
- 12-15 Years of experience in Energy and Power Generation industry.
- 5 Years on same position.
- Auditing certification.
- Analytical thinking.
- ISO and Quality certification.
- Project Management PMP certified.
- Software Tester - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Planning Executive - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia5 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer - Ele... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia27 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo22 hours ago
- Tendering Supervisor - Electri... - 6th of October, Giza29 days ago
- Senior Software Quality Engine... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Quality Control EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- HSE Manager - Menofia - Alsadat City, Monufya2 months ago
- Techno Commercial Engineer - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Quantity Survey Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Quality Control Manager - Shar...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia1 month ago
- Software Quality Control TeamL...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt19 days ago