Skills And Tools:
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new channel partners within assigned territory.
- Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet channel sales goals.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Evaluate partner sales performance and recommend improvements.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Address partner-related issues, sales conflicts, and pricing issues promptly.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales, and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop a positive working relationship with partners to build a business.
- Stay current with the latest developments in the marketplace and competitor activities.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and prices.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or related field
- From 7 to 10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical or Cosmeceutical Sales Channels.
- Previous experience in the Pharmacy sales channel or Modern trade sales Channel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office