Skills And Tools:
- Maintain and grow existing customer base across multiple business categories through effective full scope sales management techniques; including prospecting, account qualifying, sales development, quoting and customer follow-up to ensure sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Formulate accurate and complete project specific customer information ranging from regular site visits, plan review and in-depth customer discussions to enable correct product and product application.
- Implement customer specific pricing partnering with inside sales support, operations team and vendor resources to secure business and attain profit and sales goals.
- Educate customers and internal team on new products, services, industry trends and effective installation.
- Update and maintain customer specific information within company systems. Ensures accurate account, customer details and contact information available to management and support teams.
- You will ensure our sales representatives activities are leading to high sales performance and align with our value proposition to customers. You will manage direct reports and provide training on our value proposition.
- The Sales Manager supports profitable growth objectives and utilize product planning and monitoring sales progress, adjusting needs to maintain productivity.
- Communicate regularly with principals of high volume or high potential customer to gather strategic insight of their challenges and expectations.
- Advising Senior Management on sales directions, competition, and market trends.
- Guiding the sales team and ensuring achievable enhanced revenues.
- Responsible for overseeing and developing a sales team to drive company revenue.
- Developing thorough strategies that can tackle the new markets challenges and provide strong technical support to orient the production for up to date strategies that resonate with the industry changes in technology, trends as well as other related quality and environmental regulations.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in sales Building Martials.
- Engineering is a preferred.
- Experience as a supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Maintaining existing business and expanding the company position as a major supplier of water insulation products to the entire building insulation sector in Egypt.
- Developing and sustaining robust business relationships with customers and industry professionals.
- Achieving established sales and profit goals while operating within the allocated expense budget are mission critical to your success.
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (presentations) and attention to detail
- Experienced and skilled proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of modern IT business tools
- Sales Account Manager ( Mechan... - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Sales Team Leader (Real Estate... - Katameya, Cairo2 hours ago
- Property Consultant - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Development Engineer ... - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Indoor Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- CRM Specialist - Sheikh Zayed, Giza26 days ago
- Product SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Branch Pharmacist - Sales Mana...Confidential Company - Hawamdeyya, Giza2 days ago