Skills And Tools:
- Shop Drawing for Drawing-inventory Quantities-Matches The Drawing-,
- Reading specifications,
- Making BOQ for Supplies and subcontractors and Controller-As Built Drawing
- Make The Extracts for Owner and Sub Contractors
- Preparing technical and material submittals.
- Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule planning.
- Supervising and reviewing the preparations of method statements.
- Attending progress meetings, discussing and suggesting technical proposals.
- Taking part in the project management review.
- Coordinating between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinating with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Taking part in the selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects. Reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
- Following up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance, and payments.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Maintaining organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders … etc) and coordinating with different teams to get these documents issued.
- Close monitoring of company staff, contractors, consultants, and suppliers’ activities. Ensuring project delivery is on time and within budget.
- Checking the quality of the work executed.
- Planning and preparing project paperwork and updating it regularly in liaison with the Project Manager.
- Implementing and solving technical problems that arise.
- Controlling and maintaining the safe, smooth progress of construction & Fit-out works.
- Communicating projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to company Senior Management.
- Bachelor Degree in civil engineering
- 5-7 years of experience in technical office
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Construction
- Mastering different drawing tools: ECP – SAP – Etabs – Sketch-up – AutoCAD – Photoshop – Lumion – 3D Max
- Strong project management and negotiation skills.
- High teamwork skills.
- Problem solver
- Ability to work under pressure
- Senior Technical Office Engine...Elreyad for Trading & Real Estate Development - Smouha, Alexandria8 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerIMUT International Marathon United Technology - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago