Skills And Tools:
- Manage end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope.
- Operate at different levels of abstraction from high level strategic planning to tactical project management of prioritization, creating schedules, milestones and deliverables.
- Manage relationships and communication with project customers & stakeholders. Ensure the decisions and changes made throughout projects’ life cycles are fully documented.
- Gather requirements and break them down into the technical user stories required to complete a project phase.
- Identify the resources needed (including freelancers) and work closely with team leaders to maintain full visibility of the project schedule and potential roadblocks.
- Establish cadence and lead in meetings with internal and customers’ decision-makers, owners, and end-users to ensure proper delivery on time, manage risks and document business requirements and goals.
- Lead and coach the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of individual project
- Provide clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
- Provide regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
- 6+ years of project management experience on medium or large scale IT/Software projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of agile methodologies including Agile Scrum and Kanban with Deep understanding of agile metrics (tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.) to analyze and improve sprint planning.
- Strong project leadership & capabilities including budget controls, timelines, stakeholders and risks management.
- Good Understanding of the overall technical complexities of multi-tiered web & mobile solutions, cloud computing workloads & systems integration.
- Has solid experience, style, patience and professionalism in communicating and dealing with customers issues & hurdles.
- Has technical management expertise of customer and vendor relationships.
- Project reporting experience both internally & externally including status reports and project updates.
- Ability to lead an efficient productive team in a collaborative and enjoyable project environment.
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development is essential.
- Able to decide the resources profile required for a project and provide top-down and bottom-up estimates against a scope.
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile procedures to predict the development teams’ needs
- Solid experience working with Architecture teams to assess and size story/epics
- Passionate commitment to delivering products and solutions on time
- Comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people.
- Excellent communicator in English in person, over the phone and through email
- Self-motivated, organized with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Project Manager With Agile Exp...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Victoria, Alexandria6 days ago
- Software Development ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Giza8 days ago