Skills And Tools:
- Develop integrated Marketing plans aligned with key business opportunities to drive results.
- Work on the brand building and product development.
- Responsible and accountable for developing and executing business strategies to deliver growth in accordance with the Company’s strategic plans.
- Set projects’ brand name, communication strategy and the sub brands, according to the target audience relevancy.
- Develop “short / long” term brand and identity strategy for active projects and future developments.
- Conduct Market research and SWOT analysis to analyze internal situation and external promotional activities and programs, and expectations for monthly sales and budgets.
- Create, sign off marketing briefs, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company/brand guidelines on the brand level
- Develop strategies and execute tactics to get the word out about the Company/ Project and drive qualified traffic to its front door.
- Work alongside the development team, Engineering department, and in partnership with Marketing Communication Manager to reach the marketing plan final framework.
- Set budgets, and manage the budgets of the sub related departments/ Activities.
- Set projects sales target and Marketing communication budget.
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
- Set the Marketing Department Full SOPs (Work flow, Processes & Procedures)
- Oversee all communications, public relations and promotional activities selected to support the brand and marketing strategy in coordination with the marketing Communication Manager.
- Supervise work of others, including planning, assigning and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing their productivity.
- Work alongside with Strategic Marketing Manager to develop marketing plan, media analysis, media plan & Marketing Budget.
- Track spending for all communication activities / bench-marking versus planned budgets.
- Manage all marketing communications including press relations, speaking engagements, special events and community outreach activities.
- Design, produce and distribute print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns.
- Supervise website maintenance, social media participation and trade show exhibitions
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Deliver all communication activities/ Events/ SM Campaigns within the agreed Budget.
- Promote and maintain the projects’ brand to generate business
- Work with agents, vendors and members of the press to establish a high profile for the company projects.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Analyze the performance of advertising campaigns to reach improvements suggestions
- Conduct surveys on an annual basis to update information on the size of the market, Division of the market, the brand, and to meet the needs of the consumer and requested benefits.
- Oversee all research and survey activities related to the real estate segments and competition.
- Write and present reports to the higher Management
- Stay informed about marketing trends and monitoring industry changes to maintain firm's competitiveness.
- Monitor market trends and identifying potential areas to invest upon consumer needs and competitors’ spending habits.
- Work in line with the need to keep the brand in front of the target audience
- University degree –Business, marketing, communications or relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in real estate field
- MBA in Marketing is highly preferred
- Dealing with communication agencies, Outdoor campaigns, Digital Marketing, Tv, Press and PR firms.
- Experience in Project Development process, Business Plans, Product Description, Architecture Program Layout development & Coordination with Architecture office.
- Experience with B to B and B to C marketing preferred
- Experience with digital marketing and new marketing trends
- Marketing Manager - Real Estat...Reportage Egypt Real Estate Development - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Marketing & Communication Mana...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Marketing Associate Manager (R...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo13 days ago