Skills And Tools:
Selling exhibitions stands via telesales and face-to-face to both new and existing clients. It is expected that the S. Sales executives will grow existing business and will be responsible for sourcing all new sales leads from the market, they would also be expected to manage their personal sales pipeline on an ongoing basis, as well as managing the Exhibitions’ rebooking on site.
- Identify selling possibilities and evaluate companies' and exhibitors' needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential exhibitors and listen to their plans and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our exhibitions and events
- Create frequent reviews and reports and follow-up with the sales and Accounting department.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, meetings, and conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from companies and exhibitors and share it with internal teams.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales, preferably in the exhibitions and events sector.
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential for this role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Sales Executive - Corporate sa... - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative -... - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo15 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Corporate Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Sales Data Analyst "Sales Forc...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago