Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Receive and inspect incoming items.
- Ensure accurate inventory counts and document all movement of items in and out of the warehouse
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
- Inspect items for defects and damages.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Design and implement best practices in warehouse operations.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Contributes to the overall success of the University by performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting or relevant field from an accredited university or institute, Minimum Bachelor graduation grade of “Good” or has a recognizable professional certificate or diploma in Management.
- 10 years of warehousing experience
- Maximum age 40 years (in 1/6/2023)
- experience in using ERP systems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- Excellent command of English
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and exams.
- Misrepresentation or omitting any facts relevant to the hiring process in your application and CV or during the interview may result in terminating the hiring process or the contract in addition to any subsequent actions.
- AIU hiring policy does not permit hiring relatives of the non-academic staff up to the third degree.
- You are expected to provide reference and employment letters.
Deadline for Application:09/05/2023
- Warehouse - Quality control of... - 6th of October, Giza13 days ago
- Assistant Security Manager - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Logistics and Export Customer ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- SAP Basis AdminConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt25 days ago
- Personal AssistantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Administrator - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- HR Manager - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- SecretaryConfidential Company - Qalyub, Qalubia1 month ago
- Front Desk Officer (Females on... - Mokattam, Cairo2 months ago
- Trading Business Unit Speciali... - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Store KeeperConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria16 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt10 days ago