Skills And Tools:
- Services that include new implementations, addition of features, business strategy re-alignment, and other activities to ensure long and prosperous relationships with our clients.
- Gathering and analysing customer requirements as well as translating underlying business needs to solution architecture.
- Design of system configuration and custom reporting for clients.
- Support of User Acceptance Testing.
- Go-live planning and guidance through an incubation period after go-live.
- Application of in-depth product knowledge and best practices.
- Addressing potential challenges to meet or exceed established timelines.
- Having client facing calls for escalations and/or scoping.
- Delivering quality service within budget constraints and seeking ways to reduce costs.
- Providing the consulting team with technical subject matter expertise and working with them to ensure activities are aligned with scope, schedule, priority, and business objectives.
- Prioritizing opportunities to harmonize the interests of Upland and our clients.
- Collaborating with various cross functional teams to define and determine requirements, improve our products and knowledge.
- Participating in organizational projects outside of your immediate team.
- Experience with Professional Service Automation, Time Tracking, Financial and/or Project Management Software.
- Familiarity with Accounting, CRM, ERP and/or HCM systems
- Demonstrated expertise in consulting and supporting enterprise-scale technical solutions meeting complex business requirements.
- Ability to transform abstract business needs into discrete actionable tasks.
- High-ownership, methodical and thorough approach to problem-solving
- Leadership and autonomy to your immediate team and organization.
- 7+ years experience in a similar role that put you in direct contact with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting services.
- Good command of MS Excel.
- Understanding of software development practices.
- Excellent communication skills including written and spoken English.
- The ability to create and present, processes, flow charts and other relevant documents