Skills And Tools:
- Executing programs that ensures the effectiveness of the purchase activities of trade goods
- Supervising purchases from approved local and international suppliers for trade goods
- Ensuring the adherence of processes and coordinating to resolve any compliance/ compatibility issues.
- Negotiating key suppliers to get the best price and quality and reach best agreements
- Ensuring track of timely delivery of any trade inv. Purchase (either to DC or as DSD)
- Maintain close relationships and obtains the best price and quality deals
- Identifying quantity discounts across market.
- Keeping a detailed record of all P.Os serial.
- Creating all documentation needed for Trade purchase (as quotations, PR & P.O) + P.Os of Nontrade purchase as well then takes them for approval.
- Receive Invoices from suppliers to prepare a complete payment set then handover to Finance for payment.
- Keeping a tracking record of all trade inv. Prices changes.
- Keeping an archive of hard copies files for all serial P.Os set
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, business administration or supply chain management.
- Experience from 5 years preferred in fast food industry.
- Max age 30.
- Very good command of English. Language.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Specially Excel) & familiarity with relevant computer software plus worked on any ERP (preferable MS Dynamics GP or AX)
- Presentable & have negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical, numerical & quantitative skills, With accuracy & attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure & to meet necessary deadlines.
- Purchasing & procurement background is a must of not less than 5 years in F&B or Retail or QSR.
- Highly motivated & have ability to work with diverse parties & multi-tasking
- Procurement Officer - Qusayr, Red Sea3 hours ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Manufa...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago