Digital Workplace Specialist
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 1 month ago
1 open position
Be the First to Apply
Skills And Tools:
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and define requirements.
- Deliver solutions & apps for Microsoft 365 – especially plugins across various Microsoft apps to capture data and deliver value for internal users/customers
- Brings an understanding of the development life cycle to the M365 program.
- Support User Acceptance Testing activities.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, and end-users to ensure the solution meets business requirements and is delivered in a timely manner.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably required.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology, related technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience in M365 Stack – Microsoft suite, plugin development
- Experience in Microsoft .NET stack specifically around M365
- Ability to adapt to new technology and changes to systems (Desired)
- Excellent communication skills both written and in-person
- Experience with Azure desirable
- Has the ability to manage self, teams, and stakeholders
- Enjoys working at speed, when necessary, but also able to plan and consider options
- Senior Backend Developer Node ...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Front End Developer - Zamalek, Cairo3 days ago
- SRE Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo21 days ago
- Technical Writer - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Xamarin Mobile Developer - Smart Village, Giza3 days ago
- Senior MS Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack .Net Web Dev...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Sharepoint DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt24 days ago