Skills And Tools:
- Planning, execution and completion of various audit assignments that included responsibilities for conducting preliminary review of financial statements, risk assessment, drafting of audit programs, supervision and review of team members.
- Preparation, examination, analysis and review of financial statements and accounting systems for the purpose of forming audit opinion as per statutory and professional requirements of local, public sector and multinational organizations.
- Technical review and approving for the partner's signature of financial statements, opinions and other deliverable documents for clients.
- Understand client's industry and recognition of the key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments.
- Develop and establish an overall external auditing strategy after taking into consideration the financial condition and resources of clients and present a tailored audit strategy.
- Monitor progress of audit engagements against the agreed timelines.
- Resolve issue by coordinating with client and team members.
- Reporting to director and engagement partner.
- Participate in quality control review of audit procedures performed.
- Participate in fee negotiations and preparation of fee proposals for new clients and engagements.
- Minimum of 10 years in extensive experience in Auditing and manger position
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of auditing and accounting systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in IFRS
- Ability to lead the team to deliver the required result under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
- Academic certification- Graduate or Master in the field of accounting and auditing.
- Professional certification- CPA, CA, ACCA qualified professional.
- Group Senior Financial Control...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria6 days ago