Skills And Tools:
This would make you want to work with us!
- Be a part of an innovative & collaborative team
- Be a future leader and drive change
- Be the face of the company
- Gain skills and knowledge of different sectors such as manufacturing, retail & commerce
- Opportunities for growth and career development
Al Khashab IT Consulting is a software company specializing in Cloud Based Web Solutions from Development to Integration & Customization of NetSuite ERP.
Al Khashab IT Consulting is looking for a full-time Technical Project Manager. We are looking for talented and eager people who could bring innovation and are willing to put substantial time towards learning.
This role will require the candidate to participate in the integration and implementation of NetSuite, ERP.
- Leads planning and execution of client-facing cloud-based projects
- Gathers and develops requirements to create and maintain a detailed project schedule and/or integrated plan.
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities and sets task/deliverable/performance expectations for resources.
- Resolves resourcing and inter-personal conflicts, negotiates changes to resourcing, and ensures knowledge is shared amongst team members so that project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Effectively manages project budgets and ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability including estimates, forecasts, and reconciliation/confirmation of actuals.
- Proactively identifies potential risk events and issues before they occur so that proper mitigating strategies can be developed.
- Articulates and prioritizes issues and risks to senior management levels and recommends mitigation strategies for decision-makers.
- Provides project reporting to multi-stakeholders & senior management.
- Uses appropriate strategies and actions to overcome resistance to change and capitalize on forces in support of change during all stages of projects - concept, definition, planning, implementation, and close-out.
- Promotes IT standards and best practices for project management to facilitate control of system quality, adherence to standard methodology and the control of the use of IT resources.
Must have experience
- 3-7 years professional experience as a client facing Project Manager, delivering, and implementing cloud-based software
- Previous experience in the IT field, such as Technical Support or Support Engineering
- Experience in PM Software(s)
- Ability to work and lead a team in efforts to adapt to continuous change and demands
- Excellent in English and French
- Technical background
- Manage stress effectively
- Excellent in English
- Capable of doing presentations comfortably with C-level executives
- Very analytic and proactive
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science or Project Management preferred, or equivalent experience can be considered
- Some project management certifications or graduate level certificates
- Is comfortable working with fix-bid projects as well as T&M
- Some Netsuite experience
- Experience working with G-suite, PowerPoint, Confluence, Outlook
- Worked with & implemented cloud software products and ERP’s
- Masters the Agile methodology