Talent Acquisition Senior AdminPosted 1 month ago
99Applicants for1 open position
- 19In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying and planning for the organization business plan and work proactively to fill all vacant positions.
- Identify all needs replacement positions or expansion requests and work on their hiring (Sourcing, Screening & Interviewing).
- Identify applicant requirements for each job by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Source and Screen candidates identifying their qualifications, for a specific job or for developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance if needed.
- Builds applicant resources by researching and contacting community services.
- Attract the target candidates by placing job advertisement either internal or external.
- Responsible for coordinating all management interviews, final interviews and external assessments.
- Track and report all recruiting & hiring processes and follow continuous improvement targets.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each vacant position including posting the job, coordinating all required tests & assessments, all interviews and the job offer in case of acceptance or feedback in case of rejection or pipeline.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Responsible for employee’s relocation and retention offers in coordination with concerned managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or business administration.
- Postgraduate studies in Human Resources.
- 2-4 years of work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Arabic is mandatory
- Proficiency in English
- Other languages are preferable
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago