Planning ManagerPosted 15 days ago
79Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Production planning, preparation and follow up the daily production schedule, by analyzing the customer orders and minimize re-order level.
- Collecting all sales forecasts by communicating with Sales Ds/CSDs and using a suitable format to plan production on time.
- CSD main source of information for time line of products.
- Held a daily RM purchase meeting to ensure the RM availability and minimum balance maintaining.
- Assist WH Manager with analyzing the slow moving stock and rework as required.
- To be responsible for setting minimum stock for FGs with FG Warehouse & distribution Manager to create report from SAP for production scheduling , as weel as RM stock levels
- To be responsible for planning ahead the big orders for internal & external customers in away of smoothing the operation and maximize benefit from our capacity.
- To be responsible of achieving the company yearly target of OTIF
- The key contact person with sales.
- Apply the SC theories to obtain an ideal stock of RM/FG in main warehouses and branches.
- Full control on branches stock on hands to have a mature and rational stock levels according to each branch real demands.
- Responsible to have a reasonable forecast for local sales as well as export one.
- Bsc. degree in Production Engineering or Chemical Engineering is a must.
- +7 years of experience.
- Foreign Purchasing SpecialistConfidential Company - Bab Sharq, Alexandria1 day ago
- Facility ManagerConfidential Company - Gomrok, Alexandria7 days ago
- Technical Support & Customer S...Sigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Sidi Bishr, Alexandria9 days ago
- Trucking ManagerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt3 days ago
- Logistics Manager - ImportConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago