Skills And Tools:
- Process the monthly payroll in an accurate, compliant and timely manner by following all internal procedures and processes as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Ensure accurate, timely and efficient administration of payroll
- Maintain the highest level of employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential.
- Capture all payroll transactions in the relevant system according to operational requirements
- Complete payments and reconciliation of variable payments
- Calculate payments of termination
- Support projects related to process improvement and standardization of payroll systems
- Provide support to all employees and key stakeholders regarding payroll requests
- Update payroll reference manual for managers
- Operate the payroll system and provide inputs on ways to improve it
- Implement action plans in order to increase productivity, performance and effectiveness of the operations
- Follow up from hiring to resignation cycle with HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business Administration or any relevant field.
- Experience in benefits administration and benefits management required
- Excellent Excel user.
- From 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in payroll
- Working on ERP system would be a plus.
- Very Good English.
- Excellent Organizational skills with a strong attention to details.
- 6 October & Giza residences are preferred
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 hour ago
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- HR CoordinatorConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago