Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures
- Control budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruit, train and supervise security officers and guards
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
- Experience not less than 15 years in the field of security
- Employers usually demand candidates also having relevant experience as a member of police forces, federal agencies, National Guard, among other institutions.
- Military academy or Police academy graduate.
- Availability to work 24x7 if required.
- Applicants for Security Manager (Ex. Police Officer ) posts need to have an experience minimum of 5 years, a High School Diploma and a Bachelors or Associate´s Degree in Criminal Justice, Public Administration, Business, or related subjects.
- HR OD Manager - 6th Of OctoberConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Security & Safety SupervisorThe International School of Elite Education - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza22 hours ago