HR GeneralistPosted 8 days ago
202Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 4 years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Active Listening
- Time Management
- Data Fluency
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- HR Recruitment & Personnal Man...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago