Head Of Business Development DepartmentPosted 2 months ago
- 0In Consideration
- 15Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
A leading investment company that provides clients and stakeholders with strategic advice within several structural and operational domains. Furthermore, a full-fledged investment services firm provides financial advisory, asset management, private equity all over the OIC countries.
He/ She will handle versatile scopes that may be summarized but not limited to the following:
- Corporate and or business valuation.
- Project appraisals and feasibility studies.
- Express a financial advisor's opinion on different cases and assignments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed quantitative and qualitative research and monitor fundamental economic and industry analysis based on the information obtained from different publications and personal interviews if needed.
- Prepare fair value reports in compliance with FRA criteria.
- Conduct performance analysis and demonstrate skills in financial statement analysis, accounting, finance, financial modeling, and comparable company analysis.
- Assess and apply the right valuation approaches and methods case by case bases such as ABV, P/E, P/B, DDM, DCF, and RIM.
- Apply different problem-solving techniques to conclude expert opinions on different advisory cases.
- Prepare full-fledged feasibility studies and conclude feasibility indicators such as NPV, IRR, PI, PBP.
- Distill and summarize large amounts of information from various sources to prepare business documents and presentations.
- Identify data collection needs to support the assessment of financial, operational, development impact, and market.
- Extract lessons of earlier advisory mandates and other evaluative work as relevant to provide input to the structuring of straightforward transactions
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- MBA or CMA Preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience and specialized in investment.
- Strong analysis and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- 5 years of experience in conducting feasibility studies
- Experience with large financial companies is preferred
- Fluent in English and Arabic, written and spoken
- Excellent computer skills
- Communicate and present data clearly and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Business Development Engineer ...Nile Advanced Technology & Commerce - NATCOM - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago