-Sheraton, CairoPosted 13 days ago
307Applicants for1 open position
- 20In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Develop and implement a global human capital strategy that allows an increasingly diverse staff make a significant impact in the world and thrive professionally.
- Ensure integration of diversity, equity, and inclusiveness (DEI) into HR policies, processes, and practices related to recruitment, performance management, pay and talent development.
- Lead change initiatives designed to drive organization effectiveness, productivity, growth and development through a diversity, equity and inclusion lens.
- Lead IYF’s internal DEI efforts and serve as project management and staff liaison to the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.
- Manage the annual performance management program and develop and implement new frameworks, systems, practices and tools as needed.
- Develop and implement a talent management strategy, including ensuring training plans are aligned with regional and functional capacity building efforts.
- Develop and implement efficient and effective workflow processes for HR services including workforce planning, global talent acquisition, on-boarding, staff development, succession planning, internal transfers, departures, etc.
- Lead efforts to enhance employee engagement, staff care and organizational culture and development.
- Respond to and manage employee relations cases, grievances, and conflicts and work closely with outside legal counsel to resolve.
- Provide counsel, coaching, and training to managers in the areas of supervision, employee relations, performance management, employee morale and engagement, learning and development, and leadership effectiveness.
- Oversee IYF’s global human resources compliance and administration including, but not limited to, record keeping, policies, training, compensation, benefits, recruitment, office operations, insurance, reporting, audit and ensure execution to maintain compliance with all applicable laws.
- Direct all aspects of international human resources including, but not limited to, current and future country offices, registration, law firm retention, recruitment, salary scales, benefits packages and safety and security for local and expats, including proposal efforts for key personnel recruitment, salary and benefits packages, and offers.
- Minimum of 7-8 years of experience in human resources management with an international development organization and/or international.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or the Social Sciences is required.
- A Master’s degree in a related field and/or the Social Sciences is preferred. SHRM-SCP and/or SPHR certification required.
- Demonstrated track record of designing, implementing, and oversight of key aspects of an organization’s human capital functions including, but not limited to: talent acquisition and retention, benefit planning and administration, culture and organization development, HR change management, performance management, employee relations, training and development, immigration and work permits, overall human resources compliance and fully integrating a focus on diversity, equity and inclusiveness into each of these functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365, human resources information systems (HRIS), and audit and reporting.
- Experience with and commitment to working in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Highly collaborative and able to establish positive working relationships with all stakeholders to maximize cooperation and productivity.
- Experience supporting HR for field-based staff at an international organization required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills; and ability to engage with staff at all levels and geographies of the organization.
- Willingness to travel internationally.
- HR DirectorsConfidential Company - Karbala, Iraq8 days ago
- Human Resources Supervisor (Te...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago