Skills And Tools:
Caduceus Lane is looking for a passionate Account Manager who will collaborate and ensure the long-term success of our partners.
The employee shall be responsible for developing long-term relationships with the portfolio of the assigned customers and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The employee shall also liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers’ needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any matters related to the company’s accounts and customers
- Represent the company and lead discussions regarding the relevant professional and trade organizations to shape the company’s image and build a competitive profile
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with key customers, stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our software solutions according to the customers’ needs and objectives.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Represent the company in a professional, credible, and trustworthy manner
- Implement the relevant tactics to ensure the delivery of the company’s strategies and core business objectives
- Prepare, conduct, and report best practices, business updates, and account plans and understand the company’s overall strategic and tactical requirements.
- Maintain a regular supply of relevant market intelligence, technical knowledge, and professional information relevant to the company’s portfolio to support the key customer groups, using both internal and external information sources.
- Develop the appropriate tactics to obtain a maximum commercial benefit for the company’s services.
- Having a minimum of five-year experience in Account Management, Sales, or any commercial role
- Being able to take a managerial approach to manage the assigned account(s)’ business
- Showing the ability to plan and manage the demands of a software portfolio
- Having a proven track record in commercializing software products or/and services
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree, with possible further sales/marketing qualifications
- Showing a credible and effective ability to communicate, present, and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Having a proven previous account management experience or any other relevant experience
- Demonstrating the ability to work in virtual teams, matrix environment, and cross-markets
- Showing a proven ability in managing multiple projects at a time while paying thorough attention to details
- Showing the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners
- Having a flexible attitude to thrive in a fast-growing company
- Being able to confidently interact with external experts
- Being a self-motivated and innovator character
- Demonstrating self-accountability, persuasiveness, and competitiveness
- Having experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customers’ needs
- Showing excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills
- Being an excellent public speaker, with further outstanding presentation skills
- Demonstrating a professional and ethical behavior
- Demonstrating a role model behavior that aligns with the company’s core values
- Holding a Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English language is a must
- IT literacy with strong analytical skills
- Marketing RepresentativeConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt23 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Marketing &PR (real estate) - Moharam Bek, Alexandria1 month ago
- Account Manager Outdoor - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- Telesales AgentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza12 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Software Project ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago