Skills And Tools:
- Receive calls and respond to inquiries.
- Type correspondences, reports, and other documents
- Receive all Purchase Requests from different departments
- Scan Purchase Requests and serialize them in an excel sheet with all their details
- Distribute documents to the responsible procurement officer based on the procurement internal policy
- File and organizing the Purchase Orders based on the year of their issuing.
- Organize the Procurement Archiving Room.
- Send all the documents needed to be signed to the specified departments to get approvals.
- Maintain confidential records& files for all in & out correspondences
- Add meetings and appointments on the procurement agenda.
- Send reminders of Contracts and Subscriptions Expiration
- Meet new vendors and add them to the vendor's sheet
- Create a database for all tax cards and commercial registrations for all potential and already existed vendors, and update it on a daily basis
- Update the supplier contact list
- Add the new vendors on the SAAP system to maintain the procurement data on the SAP system
- Create a vendor list on all the required fields and update it on a daily basis
- Update supplier blacklist file
- Reserve meeting rooms for Tenders
- Assist in the logistics/Procurement Workflow, when needed.
- A bachelor degree
- English and Arabic Proficiency.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- SAAP experience would be preferable
- Procurement Specialist - CairoEl Tawheed For Advanced Industries ( sparkle shampoo) - Heliopolis, Cairo22 days ago