Skills And Tools:
- Work alongside the Project Managers and Technical Director to update project tenders/submittals, contracts, time delivery schedules and project financial documentation to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget as well as maintaining healthy cash flow levels for the financing of the project until its successful completion
- Participate in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams to ensure the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams.
- Ensure the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements
- Participate in the required reports according to Project Manager request.
- Review shop drawings and as‐built drawings, and ensure documents and records in use are
- reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Prepare technical and material submittals.
- Study and prepare requests for information for various projects and follow up on subcontractor’s progress.
- Interact with the Material Engineers regarding the material submittal and specifications; resolve any unexpected technical difficulties, and any other problems that may arise.
- Manage quantity surveying, payments and change orders.
- Follow up and review subcontractors' invoices.
- Follow up and record the invoices from the client.
- Follow‐up with Procurement Department during negotiations and offer award or sub‐contract terms, performance and payments for Subcontractors.
- Maintain organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, quantity surveying, purchase orders … etc) and coordinating with different teams to get these documents issued.
- Prepare and follow up on the documentation for claims and variation order and follow up on the documentation for claims and variation in orders.
- Issue drawing list and material list.
- Issue long lead item list.
- Suggesting solutions for technical problems that arise.
- Prepare all necessary reports requested on project.
Preparing monthly progress, financial and procurement reports
- Revit and AutoCAD is must
- Resident of Alexandria or from any nearby governorate is Must.
- Graduate of government universities ( Cairo – Ain Shams – Alexandria - ….etc ).
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago