Production Manager- El MinyaPosted 1 month ago
45Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline Textile Factory Operations.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ensuring that factory machinery is in good working order.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering; Industrial, Mechanical Production, Textile Engineering
- Experience in Textile & apparel manufacturing industry& Fashion
- Able to relocate in El Minya
- Proven Experience in a managerial or supervisory role within a factory.
- Sound knowledge of industry-specific factory equipment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Outstanding time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.