Skills And Tools:
About the Role?
Responsible for establishing and building business relationships with new clients to sustain and achieve IZAM growth goals.
What will you do?
- Work towards developing and expanding our client base and continuously searching out the industry for potential partners.
- Set and follow a clear sales strategy to locate and propose business deals.
- Initiate direct contact and arrange meetings with prospective clients.
- Facilitate the enrollment process for local partnership members and ensure long-term relationships with them.
- Prepare and negotiate contract terms and check their validity with the new partners.
- Identify new opportunities by conducting regular market research.
- Work closely with account and senior partnership development managers.
- Provide regular progress reports to internal stakeholders and keep them up to date.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs, and partner feedback to cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- 4 years of experience in the same role.
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse customer base
- A proactive approach to networking within the vendor industry to generate new leads.
- Advanced negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building and process management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and self-starter.
- You will be working with customers who may be frustrated, we are looking for candidates who can keep calm and be patient in all situations.
- Large account management or project management experience
- The proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- Having an existing network within the Egyptian & Saudi Arabia startup and accounting / ERP industry is a plus.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
- Very Good English.
- Familiarity with SAAS or ERP technologies of HTML, CSS is preferred
- Business Development Specialis...El-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management - Dokki, Giza6 days ago